A facilitated, hands on exploration of business solutions through technologyWe're hosting a Microsoft Immersion event for West Michigan business owners and their colleagues. Choose either Thursday July 25 or August 22nd RSVP A WEEK IN ADVANCE
Microsoft Cloud Immersion Experience for local West Michigan Business Leaders
Wondering how to get the most out of your Office 365 account or how a new subscription could make everything easy, convenient and secure?
What it is:
- A learning experience to better understand the tools you use everyday and what’s available to make your job even easier
- A custom session guided by you and your colleagues’ interests, priorities and needs
- A facilitated walk-through of a live environment in the cloud to explore what’s possible
- Fun! Each participant will select a character or “persona” to play for the session
What it’s not:
- A sales pitch that leaves you unfulfilled with more questions than answers
Tell us your challenges and we’ll take a deep dive into the custom solutions to solve them.
Cloud Immersion Experience (CIE)
The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, workstyle, functional roles and geographic diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. Along with collaboration, you also need technology that protects you against evolving threats. Microsoft technology secures your digital transformation with a comprehensive platform, unique intelligence and partnerships.
What is CIE?
A CIE is an interactive and hands-on session to test-drive Microsoft devices and solutions. A trained facilitator will guide you as you apply these tools to your own business scenarios, see how they work for you and experience first-hand how Microsoft can solve your collaboration and security challenges.
Benefits of a CIE
CIEs are an engaging way for business leaders to better understand the technology solutions they have access to (or would like access to), leading to a secure collaboration, process improvements and improved workplace environments.
What to expect at the session
- No slides, demos or sales pitches!
- A uniquely customized experience based on the interests and priorities of you and your colleagues
- A facilitator to conduct roundtable discussion and then guide you through the hands-on experience