A facilitated, hands on exploration of business solutions through technologyWe're hosting a Microsoft Immersion event for West Michigan business owners and their colleagues. Choose either Thursday July 25 or August 22nd RSVP A WEEK IN ADVANCE
Microsoft Cloud Immersion Experience for local West Michigan Business Leaders
Wondering how to get the most out of your Office 365 account or how a new subscription could make everything easy, convenient and secure?
What it is:
- A learning experience to better understand the tools you use everyday and what’s available to make your job even easier
- A custom session guided by you and your colleagues’ interests, priorities and needs
- A facilitated walk-through of a live environment in the cloud to explore what’s possible
- Fun! Each participant will select a character or “persona” to play for the session
What it’s not:
- A sales pitch that leaves you unfulfilled with more questions than answers
Date and Time
Thursday, July 25th or August 22nd @10AM-12AM
Colonial Clock Building
The Edison Room Suite 150
201 W Washington Ave
Zeeland, MI 49464
Cloud Immersion Experience (CIE)
The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, workstyle, functional roles and geographic diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. Along with collaboration, you also need technology that protects you against evolving threats. Microsoft technology secures your digital transformation with a comprehensive platform, unique intelligence and partnerships.
What is CIE?
A CIE is an interactive and hands-on session to test-drive Microsoft devices and solutions. A trained facilitator will guide you as you apply these tools to your own business scenarios, see how they work for you and experience first-hand how Microsoft can solve your collaboration and security challenges.
Benefits of a CIE
CIEs are an engaging way for business leaders to better understand the technology solutions they have access to (or would like access to), leading to a secure collaboration, process improvements and improved workplace environments.
What to expect at the session
- No slides, demos or sales pitches!
- A uniquely customized experience based on the interests and priorities of you and your colleagues
- A facilitator to conduct roundtable discussion and then guide you through the hands-on experience