Right now, saving money is important. Not yet working with InsITe?  Save 10-25% immediately on all Microsoft licenses, and more!

Solve Today's Technology Challenges and Prepare for the Future

The right technology is critical to your success!

What We Do for Your Business

Optimize Your Investment

90% of small to medium businesses are spending money on misaligned technologies.  Re-align your investment in technology to ensure you are achieving the proper returns, and benefiting your bottom line.

Manage Everything Better

Your technology should work all the time, and should match your business needs.  Enable always-on technology and stop worrying about downtime, disasters or data loss.  Build a firm foundation for success.


Simple, Proactive Security

Threats and regulations are increasing across the board. Security is no longer a “set it and forget it” thing, we’ll help you balance user experience with smart and proactive security to protect your valuable assets in an efficient way.

Connect Your Applications

You get more done with less when redundant tasks are eliminated.  Connect your applications to unlock simplified processes, automate common tasks, and pass data seamlessly between systems.

Scale Your Business Efficiently

One of the key challenges for a small or midsize business is scaling to meet demand. Stop paying for what you don’t need.  With the right technology you can easily scale up or down based on your current business needs.

Boost Your Productivity

The latest technology innovations make it easier than ever to collaborate from anywhere. Bring your employees, partners and customers together to be more productive.

How Much Does It Cost?

Are you spending too much on your technology? …or maybe too little? Making the right technology investment in your company is critical to stability, capability and preparing for the future. Depending on your business, statistics show you should expect to spend 5% to 8% of total annual revenue on your technology investment. If you are a manufacturing company with technology on your shop floor, the investment may be as much as 15%, as technology integrates into your production floor.

Just spending on technology isn’t the answer, spending on the right technology is necessary. Ideally, 40% of your technology investment should go into what we consider foundational technology which supports reliability, security, collaboration and mobility. The other 60% of your investment should go towards innovation and the technology that supports efficiency, productivity, and integration – Things that move your business forward and provide a return on investment. Give us a call and let us assess your current IT investment and help you ensure you are investing the right amount at the right ratio.

“We recently went through the transition of migrating our data to the cloud and I was pleased with how seamless the process went! Now we’re already working on new solutions to analyze and share our data to better serve our customers. I’m very excited about the future and how we can securely utilize our data in ways we never imagined! Huge thanks to the InsITe TEAM for their service, knowledge and expertise! Game changer!!”

Jeff, General Manager

Our Mission

Solve our clients’ technology challenges and help them invest in the future technology that will generate future business success.

We believe in a deeper meaning that drives our team’s passion for excellence and passion to help your company succeed. Our company mission involves being servant leaders and impacting people through our passion and talents. Whether it’s our clients, our community, our families or our very own internal team, we are driven to be the best we can be – the very best version of ourselves for the world. InsITe is “Built to Serve”, and we do our best every day to build our company up with a servant mindset.

Connect with One of Our Advisors Today!

Fill out the form and one of our highly qualified Advisors will reach out to you to discuss your current challenges, and your goals for the future.  Let’s start improving your business today!

We Are the Last IT Provider You Will Ever Need

We’re not your typical IT company selling products for short-term fixes. We help you invest in a long-term strategy to drive your company’s success by taking the time to learn about your unique processes and company goals before bringing tech into the conversation.
Think your current provider stacks up? See for yourself.

More of What We Do

Server Improvements & Hybrid Cloud

Unlock unlimited potential and a new competitive edge.

Security & Disaster Avoidance

Secure your business, your data, your reputation, and your future.

Manufacturing Technology

Does your IT provider speak supply chain and manufacturing? They should. We do.