IT Security & Compliance
Security & Compliance is an endless pursuit of perfection in a fast-changing world. Your innovations and growth shouldn’t be hampered by the fear of a cyberattack.
Keep your organization safe
On average, 3 out of every 4 organizations fall victim to a cyberattack. While you may be doing everything you can to secure your critical information, it’s only with the combination of a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy and extensive staff training that you can truly keep your organization safe.
Ensure the right security strategy for your business
You need a partner that manages your risk and protects your assets:
- Proactively maintains security
- Identifies potential threats and vulnerabilities before they become an issue
- Consolidates your digital identities to simplify access and reduce your attack surface
- Educates and updates your entire team
We like to say “we talk the talk because we’ve walked the walk.” Having worked within other organizations gives us unique perspectives when recommending security and compliance solutions. We’re talking audits and remediation plans for ISO, NIST, ITIL, GDPR, GLBA, PCI, ITAR, and more. Our team has experience securing the following industries:
How We Help
Keeping your company secure and compliant is no easy feat as technology continues to advance and laws surrounding how organizations document and store their data practices continue to change. We’ve created security “bundles” that combine our common security and compliance offerings “as a service” or as a single project. In all cases, you get a straightforward strategic plan and budget to get and keep your organization secure.
Not sure what you need? If the problems stated below sound all too familiar, click on the solution to see how InsITe can help.
To start, you need phishing training. Then someone who is constantly researching and updating your security protocols. We do all that and more through our SMS Platform:
Sleep better at night knowing you're always up-to-date on virus and security threats. Get peace of mind knowing that we’ll train your employees to help avoid breaches in the future. Better trained users make fewer mistakes, which equals less risk of malware and ransomware.
InsITe’s Systems Management & Security baseline product includes:
- Managed Anti-Virus
- Managed Detection and Response
- Installation of a systems management & monitoring agent
- Website content filtering
- Employee security awareness training
- Internet and website uptime monitoring
- Back-up monitoring
- Service desk and engineering escalation
- Hardware & service contract lifecycle management
- Preventative maintenance.
And it’s flexible. The InsITe SMS package is offered co-managed or completely outsourced (InsITe-managed).
Ready to get started (without spending a dime)? In 30 minutes we can assess your security baseline and offer a path and estimate to your future state.
Microsoft M365 Platform
Consolidate all of your business technology into one platform. And there is no better known and trusted name in office software than Microsoft.
- Microsoft hosted email
- The full M365 office suite of a software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- TEAMs - enable your hybrid workforce for collaboration and communication
- SharePoint & OneDrive - company cloud file storage, company intranet
- Power Automate & Forms - automate standard business processes
Are you already running M365 and still struggling to keep up? Consider a security assessment and then add on our Strategic Services Plan. We'll partner with your IT team and divide and conquer, taking work off your plate so you can focus on the bigger picture.
M365 Core Security:
InsITe's Systems Management & Security (SMS) baseline bundle brings a layered approach that includes:
- Simplified multi-factor authentication set-up
- Self-service password reset
- Password-less sign-on (optional; with your company branded single sign-on page)
- Risky sign-in review
- Monitoring potential threats and notifications
- Evaluating & recommending new security practices (based on Microsoft Secure Score)
Plus your Strategic Services Plan (SSP)
InsITe's Strategic Services Plan
With our Strategic Services Plan we work alongside your team to provide security compliance assessments and continual security and compliance management. We have got you covered.
- We build, secure, maintain and protect your on-site server network when and where you need it.
- We’ll help you balance user experience with smart and proactive security to protect your valuable assets in an efficient way.
- Enable always-on technology and stop worrying about downtime, disasters or data loss.
- Audits and remediation plans for ISO, NIST, ITIL, GDPR, HIPPA, GLBA, PCI, ITAR and more.
- The Strategic Services Plan also helps you accurately predict your technology spend for the next year and gives you the flexibility to change where you spend it.
Advanced Security and Compliance
This is the security platform for busy IT managers or business owners that want to outsource it all and stop worrying about it! We start with a thorough assessment of everything you currently run (on-prem + cloud-based) and then present you a full plan showing exactly how we’d prioritize and roll out the plan, and then we’d continue to manage the whole thing for you.
The setup includes:
- Deployment of single sign-on
- Mobile device inventory, security assessment, and management
- Mobile device application deployment
- Custom data loss prevention.
- Disaster recovery management
- Security updates and best practices
- Automated security updates to cloud storage
- Co-Managed SEIM
- Application white-listing
Plus your Strategic Services Plan (SSP)
Benefits of Working with InsITe for Security & Compliance
For The Business Owner
- Sleep better at night knowing you’re always up-to-date on security threats in general
- Receive simple metrics to measure your security and show progress
- Outsource ongoing maintenance and general security updates so your IT team can focus on more strategic projects
- Extend the capabilities of your IT Team with our team of experts instead of adding more headcount
- Consolidate technology bills into one total bill with our Technology Roadmap, an annual plan that simplifies your budgeting process
- Receive an outside perspective on your current security state
For The IT Pro
- One view (BrightGuage dashboard) of key security and compliance indicators
- Ongoing monitoring without you needing to do anything
- Stay focused on important issues and strategies while InsITe handles the minutiae
- Outsource workstation support and employee training and anything else you don’t care to do every day (keeping the things you do like to do)
- Get an outside perspective on your current security state
- Get access to the latest in cyber security and compliance without attending, reading, or researching every new advance or change that rolls out
Partner with the Best in Security
As technology advances, so does the opportunity for cyber-attacks. Cyber security specialists continue to emerge to keep pace with innovation. InsITe partners with these great companies, creating a complete, world-class security solution and managing the relationships, pricing, and updates so you don’t have to.
Need a bit of Everything?
Ask our IT Advisors about our simplified business bundles that connect our custom platforms with consulting and advanced engineering services!
Download InsITe’s “Practical Security Defense Guide”
Learn More: Read our “8 Crucial Steps to Protect your Business” blog.
Download: “InsITe’s Baseline Security Checklist”
Download this free checklist to make sure that you’re covering all of the basics when it comes to hardening your infrastructure to reduce the risk of cyber attacks. From password policies to vulnerabilities in physical hardening (like your printers!), you’ll get a solid look at all of the areas that need protection. If this seems overwhelming, reach out to one of our advisors. Their job is to help you sleep better at night!