More and More Businesses are Moving Up
Whether your a small start up or a large manufacturing company, it’s wise to stay up-to-date on this quickly changing market.
Compliance offerings- the largest portfolio in the industry
of Fortune 500 Companies trust their business on the cloud
New Azure customer subscriptions per month
What We Provide
InsITe is a Microsoft Certified Partner
InsITe is a proud Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner (CSP) and can offer benefits to businesses others can’t.
Cloud Migration, Strategy, and Risk Mitigation
Making the transition to the cloud requires the careful planning and strategy InsITe can confidently provide.
Cloud Optimization and Cost Assessment
Cost optimization is a long-term technology solution that saves money down the line for future gains.
Invite Us in
Whether it’s supporting your production data collection systems, managing quality document revision, monitoring your PLC and HMI systems, or simply improving your processes to drive efficiency, you need a technology partner who understands your industry- and you’ve come to the right place! InsITe is highly focused on the manufacturing and supply chain industry and we understand the leading technology solutions these companies benefit from.
Benefits of The Cloud
We specialize in the ever-changing demands of office security, mobility, and cloud solutions. See how your business can benefit from our cloud migration services.
Cloud solutions move your data from on-site servers to a secured environment, freeing you up to worry about business, not IT.
- Open doors to faster innovation, improved staff and partner access, and quicker time-to-market; the difference of minutes verses weeks
- You’ll find that cloud services often have integrations with other services, saving you money when the need arises to tie systems together
- Both hardware- and software-level redundancy protect you from loss of data
Pay For What You Need
You pay for what you need, and services can frequently be scaled up or down depending on your requirements at a certain period.
- Cloud services allow you to pay for the resource usage you need while taking advantage of scale and reliability
- Spreading the cost of large purchases out over time is more beneficial in the long run
- Cloud services operate on a subscription model, where your cost is based on usage over time, preventing you from spending all of your budget at once
Everything from world-class security & redundancy, to built-in disaster recovery.
- Data centers and mature infrastructures like Amazon Web Services (AWS) are designed with intense security best practices
- Equipment is monitored, and access to the premises of data centers is heavily secured
- Cloud DBaaS are built with strong threat prevention, robust access control, isolated VM instances, IPSec VPN connections, and encryption at rest and in transit.
- In fact, there’s a very good chance that these cloud infrastructures are more secure than the solutions you're currently using
“From my perspective, you're not only the leading firm in Michigan but one of the leading firms in the nation. I’m so happy to have found you all!”
---- Chris Bruscato, Tech Specialist, One Wish LLC
“The team at InsITe has consistently provided timely, value-focused services and the quality of the technical support has been outstanding. InsITe’s staff members are knowledgeable and friendly, and the services are always tailored to the individualized needs of our organization. I would highly recommend InsITe’s services to any company”
---- Doug Zylstra, IT Manager, Plascore, Inc.
“Mike and his team at InsITe have been extremely great partners and have helped us determine what exactly we need as far as software and technology needs. We appreciate everything he has done for us!”
---- Lori Hibma, Owner, CP Solutions
“We trusted Mike to take over our infrastructure, build our WAN and establish a practical but resilient network at several manufacturing locations. The InsITe team delivered and continues to be an important extension of our IT staff.”
---- Hugh Bartels, IT Manager, ITW Powertrain Metals
“I reached out to Kim via email about an issue I was having with my external monitors. She opened up a ticket within 2 minutes and my phone rang 1 minute later. The tech was someone I hadn’t spoken to before but there was no need to go through the usual 10-minute introduction you always get the first time at any service desk.”
---- Andrea Alterman, Senior VP, Net(net)