Data Protection and Recovery Made Easy
Whether your a small start up or a large manufacturing company, it’s wise to stay up-to-date on this quickly changing market. Check out our ultimate security guide to start securing your business today. If you notice gaps in your current strategy, reach out to us for a quick start assessment.
Over 4 Billion data records were stolen globally in 2018, and the number is rising
55% percent of these 4 billion breaches targeted businesses
140 Million people had their data stolen by the Equifax breach alone
81% of malware infections are committed by a remote attacker
What We Provide
Ensure data protection across all of your systems and data storage locations. InsITe will provide long-term disaster recovery solutions based on the whole picture.
InsITe provides Managed Backup Services that can protect you end to end on a continual basis. Have specific recovery requirements? We’ll come up with a plan!
We Make It Easyt
Our assessment will quickly uncover gaps and opportunity for improvement, no commitment required. We then provide a plan and cost estimates for improvements.
Invite Us in
Whether it’s supporting your production data collection systems, managing quality document revision, monitoring your PLC and HMI systems, or simply improving your processes to drive efficiency, you need a technology partner who understands your industry- and you’ve come to the right place! InsITe is highly focused on the manufacturing and supply chain industry and we understand the leading technology solutions these companies benefit from.
Benefits of Having a Data Security and Recovery Strategy
Your operating systems will be up to date and contain the latest, most compatible protections. Devices, apps and data will work together in concert, riding the line between security and functionality.
Get Back to Business Faster
Reduce risks of disaster due to failures or data loss with backups and storage in the cloud
- Unplanned downtime costs between $926 to $17,244 per minute
- Hardware failure is the leading cause of all unplanned downtime, and power outages account for 35% of unexpected downtime
- 12% of companies can't recover data once it has been lost and recovery efforts eat up 25% of staff time when they occur
- The cost and time waste put towards recovering lost data makes a Data Recovery plan well worth the investment
Protect Against Breaches and Attacks
Reduce risks of breach and virus infection with built-in cloud security
- Identify which activities or requirements should be tracked
- Implement tracking and on-going assessment of compliance against regulatory requirements
- Provide actionable insights and step-by-step guidance to help improve your data protection capabilities
- Help you understand and use all the functionality included to simplify and streamline compliance
Manage Your Recovery
InsITe provides a fully-managed cloud based recovery solution on a secure, world-class platform
- If disaster strikes, we’ll connect your data to your back-up infrastructure and recover your network and applications as part of our cloud recovery solutions.
- With InsITe, you can customize your approach to recovery by determining which processes you would prefer to handle yourself and which you would like us to manage – up to 100% – backed by our trusted service
“From my perspective, you're not only the leading firm in Michigan but one of the leading firms in the nation. I’m so happy to have found you all!”
---- Chris Bruscato, Tech Specialist, One Wish LLC
“The team at InsITe has consistently provided timely, value-focused services and the quality of the technical support has been outstanding. InsITe’s staff members are knowledgeable and friendly, and the services are always tailored to the individualized needs of our organization. I would highly recommend InsITe’s services to any company”
---- Doug Zylstra, IT Manager, Plascore, Inc.
“Mike and his team at InsITe have been extremely great partners and have helped us determine what exactly we need as far as software and technology needs. We appreciate everything he has done for us!”
---- Lori Hibma, Owner, CP Solutions
“We trusted Mike to take over our infrastructure, build our WAN and establish a practical but resilient network at several manufacturing locations. The InsITe team delivered and continues to be an important extension of our IT staff.”
---- Hugh Bartels, IT Manager, ITW Powertrain Metals
“I reached out to Kim via email about an issue I was having with my external monitors. She opened up a ticket within 2 minutes and my phone rang 1 minute later. The tech was someone I hadn’t spoken to before but there was no need to go through the usual 10-minute introduction you always get the first time at any service desk.”
---- Andrea Alterman, Senior VP, Net(net)