EventsFind out about events we're hosting, including: Hands-on Microsoft Trainings, IT and Manufacturing Networking Events, and webinars to keep you informed about IT trends and topics.
Sign up and join us for one of our upcoming webinars
5 Awesome Office 365 Technologies that Enable Work-from-Home
We find ourselves in interesting times. The COVID-19 Pandemic has made working from home a necessity. Is your business operating well with employees at home? Not sure? We’ve got just the webinar for you!
Join Seasoned Technical Trainer Shanna Freeland and Microsoft MVP Andy Syrewicze for a webinar that will show you some of the key technologies in the Office 365 stack that allow your workforce to be productive from home. In this webinar we’ll be covering:
• OneDrive for Business
• SharePoint Online
• Web-Based Office Tools
• Microsoft Teams
• Microsoft Stream
• And more!
With the right tools working from home can be just as productive (or even more so!) as work in the office. This webinar will show you the tools needed to do the job.
This webinar is available on demand
Tightening The Belt: Short-Term Tech Savings You Are Probably Missing
The COVID-19 crisis has businesses facing many difficult decisions. Are you a business owner or executive looking to cut expenses and optimize your spending? We’ve got just the webinar for you!
Join CEO, Mike Schipper, for a webinar that will show you how to categorize expenses, save costs, and allocate funds to the right spot. In this webinar we’ll be covering ways to optimize your spend on:
- Hardware purchases
- Servers, maintenance contracts & associated maintenance services
- Cloud-hosted servers and services
- System backup services
- Internet & E-mail Services
- Phone service and equipment
- Software subscriptions (cloud or otherwise)
- Security subscriptions and services (Antivirus, web filtering, etc.)
- Service desk support services
- And more…
Optimizing in the short term is a great way to understand your costs, and begin building a longer-term strategy that will help you make better decisions and control your costs in the future. This webinar will help ensure you invest in the right solutions.
This webinar is available on demand
Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Productivity Workshop
Wondering how to get the most out of your Office 365 account or how a new subscription could make everything easy, convenient and secure?
The way people work together is evolving. The modern workplace has introduced complex projects, varying workstyles, cross-functional roles, and geographic diversity and calls for a complete set of collaboration tools that will enable modern workers to be successful. Along with collaboration, you also need technology that protects you against emerging threats. Microsoft technology secures this digital transformation by applying these protections a tightly-integrated, comprehensive platform with unique intelligence and vendor partnerships. These hands-on workshops are an engaging way for business leaders to better understand the technology solutions they have access to (or would like access to), leading to a secure collaboration, process improvements, and improved workplace environments.
What to expect at the session:
- An interactive, instructor-led, hands-on learning experience to better understand the tools you use everyday and what’s available to make your job even easier
- A custom session designed around you and your colleagues’ interests, priorities and needs
- A facilitated walk-through of a live environment in the cloud to explore what’s possible and experience first hand how Microsoft can solve your collaboration and security challenges
- A demo and open Q&A on Azure services (Virtual Machines, Backups, DevOps, Active Directory) and how they can benefit you and your business
- Fun! Each participant will select a character or “persona” to play for the session
What NOT to expect at the session:
- A sales pitch that leaves you unfulfilled with more questions than answers
Save the Date! We are hoping we will be able to resume in-person workshops in June!
Tell us your challenges and we’ll take a deep dive into the ways Microsoft Azure and the Office 365 Suite can solve them.
“InsITe’s Office 365 program was great! It was so helpful to take time to really explore some of the benefits the Microsoft products offer and, more importantly, how they work together to optimize your productivity. I recommend taking a look at this fun and informative training session…our office is utilizing many of the things I learned.”
View, share or download the flyer for this event, no email required!
Coffee Connections: An Executive Roundtable Event
Come for Coffee, Connections and Case-Studies that will help you learn how a partnership with InsITe can help you embrace the Cloud and gain a competitive advantage in your market!
InsITe hosts Community Networking Events for Business Executives. We welcome small business owners, decision influencers, IT PManagers, etc… to attend. Each event focuses on a hot trending technology topic, such as: Ransomware, Cloud Migrations, Automation, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, etc…
What you’ll learn about at Roundtable Events:
- Who InsITe Business Solutions is and how they deliver great strategies and solutions that simplify your decisions
- Important facts, trends and solutions around IT Security and other relevant IT topics. These topics are covered through open forums and discussions that, more often than not, lead to increased knowledge that generates creative ideas and new directions.
- How other InsITe clients have benefited and transformed their technology costs into technology investments
- How InsITe has helped companies leverage Microsoft Cloud to transform their business and gain a competitive advantage in their prospective market
- What oﬀers, tools and expertise are available to help you with cost-eﬀective and ﬂexible technology strategies
Attend Our Next Executive Roundtable
Coffee Connection events have been postponed indefinitely due to COVID-19
Stay Tuned for Information on Webinar Offerings and other Virtual Events