Practical Security Defense Guide
Download ‘InsITe’s Practical Security Defense Guide’
Being in the technology industry for over 20 years now, it never ceases to amaze me how little is known and understood of technology security. Security is still largely seen as a hassle, or is seen as unnecessary or not applicable due to organizational size, industry/vertical, or because “all of our data is stored onsite”. This type of thinking is a mistake. The reality today is that IT security (and IT security assessment services) are more important than ever.
Global attackers are targeting all organizations, large and small, not just the largest organizations. And despite any intentions to store all data onsite, the reality is every organization’s employees are transmitting or storing organizational data externally on a regular basis, they simply may not know how or when. To top this off, it seems as of recent that attackers are recognizing that hitting many smaller businesses is far more profitable than focusing on a single larger target. That means small businesses are in the crosshairs as much, if not more, than large enterprises.
That’s why I put together this Practical Security Defense Guide. It gives you a detailed overview of cybersecurity risks and will help assess your overall IT security risk. Fill out the form and get started with securing your business’s sensitive data.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A DATA SECURITY AND RECOVERY STRATEGY
Your operating systems will be up to date and contain the latest, most compatible protections. Devices, apps and data will work together in concert, riding the line between security and functionality.
Get Back to Business Faster
Reduce risks of disaster due to failures or data loss with backups and storage in the cloud
- Unplanned downtime costs between $926 to $17,244 per minute
- Hardware failure is the leading cause of all unplanned downtime, and power outages account for 35% of unexpected downtime
- 12% of companies can’t recover data once it has been lost and recovery efforts eat up 25% of staff time when they occur
- The cost and time waste put towards recovering lost data makes a Data Recovery plan well worth the investment
Protect Against Breaches and Attacks
Reduce risks of breach and virus infection with built-in cloud security
- Identify which activities or requirements should be tracked
- Implement tracking and on-going assessment of compliance against regulatory requirements
- Provide actionable insights and step-by-step guidance to help improve your data protection capabilities
- Help you understand and use all the functionality included to simplify and streamline compliance
Manage Your Recovery
InsITe provides a fully-managed cloud based recovery solution on a secure, world-class platform
- If disaster strikes, we’ll connect your data to your back-up infrastructure and recover your network and applications as part of our cloud recovery solutions.
- With InsITe, you can customize your approach to recovery by determining which processes you would prefer to handle yourself and which you would like us to manage – up to 100% – backed by our trusted service