Are You Ready For Azure?
Download “What Every Business Owner Should Know Before Migrating to the Cloud”
Cloud Readiness Assessment
Microsoft Azure and cloud computing are the future of business operations. This brief guide will provide business owners and decision makers a clear, easy-to-digest explanation of exactly what cloud computing is and the ways it improves how we do business. Making the decision to migrate to the cloud isn’t something your business should do without the proper information. Tips are also provided for those who are seeking a cloud solutions specialist. A great deal has been made about cloud computing in recent years, and the way the world does business is consistently pushed more and more onto this easily accessible platform. Yet, despite all the accolades, it can still be difficult to fully grasp what cloud computing is or how its services can benefit your business.
Regardless of who you choose for cloud services, it is never a decision you want to rush into without the proper analysis and strategy. By the end of this guide, we hope you will have a better understanding of the cloud and the questions to ask when it comes to how its services can apply to your business. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have additional questions or want to learn more about technology solutions.
Benefits of The Cloud
We specialize in the ever-changing demands of office security, mobility, and cloud solutions. See how your business can benefit from our cloud migration services.
Cloud solutions move your data from on-site servers to a secured environment, freeing you up to worry about business, not IT.
- Open doors to faster innovation, improved staff and partner access, and quicker time-to-market; the difference of minutes verses weeks
- You’ll find that cloud services often have integrations with other services, saving you money when the need arises to tie systems together
- Both hardware- and software-level redundancy protect you from loss of data
Pay For What You Need
You pay for what you need, and services can frequently be scaled up or down depending on your requirements at a certain period.
- Cloud services allow you to pay for the resource usage you need while taking advantage of scale and reliability
- Spreading the cost of large purchases out over time is more beneficial in the long run
- Cloud services operate on a subscription model, where your cost is based on usage over time, preventing you from spending all of your budget at once
Everything from world-class security & redundancy, to built-in disaster recovery.
- Data centers and mature infrastructures like Amazon Web Services (AWS) are designed with intense security best practices
- Equipment is monitored, and access to the premises of data centers is heavily secured
- Cloud DBaaS are built with strong threat prevention, robust access control, isolated VM instances, IPSec VPN connections, and encryption at rest and in transit.
- In fact, there’s a very good chance that these cloud infrastructures are more secure than the solutions you’re currently using