Free Disaster Recovery Review To Put Your Mind at Ease
Unplanned Downtime Costs Between $926 to $17,244 Per Hour. Are You At Risk?
Our Engineers will test your disaster recovery before it costs you.
A recent study showed that 1 in 3 businesses were unprepared for disaster, despite being told they have a plan. It is a rampant problem. If the unthinkable happens, it can sink a perfectly healthy business. Data backup has been around a long time, but recent advances have significantly improved the ability to back up data and offer new, extremely fast ways to recover. Without the ability to recover to proper specification, what good is a backup afterall? Our Disaster Recovery Review will validate your safety, and if there are possibilities for improvement, or cost savings, we’ll find them!
- Evaluate your existing disaster recovery solution before you’re forced to rely on it
- Verify data retention policies meet your business requirements
- Discuss current DR solutions relative to available technologies
- Test and record simulated recovery scenarios
Not sure if you need this assessment? Ask your current provider to restore one of your servers back to yesterday within 2 hours. If they are unable to do so, we should talk.
We Make It Easy
Our assessment will quickly uncover gaps and opportunity for improvement, no commitment required. We then provide a plan and cost estimates for improvements.
InsITe provides Managed Backup Services that can protect you end to end on a continual basis. Have specific recovery requirements? We’ll come up with a plan!
Ensure data protection across all of your systems and data storage locations. InsITe will provide long-term disaster recovery solutions based on the whole picture.
We aren’t here to keep our processes and tools secret. We work alongside your Team to leverage our best in class toolset and work as an extension of your Team.
Peace of Mind
We provide documented backup requirements for peace of mind and a complete risk mitigation plan to make sure all risks are taken into consideration.
Know The Costs
Receive a cost estimate to address gaps. InsITe works to educate and provide service, making sure our clients understand all solutions available.
Additional Free Assessments
Cloud Migration Feasibility
Considering leveraging the cloud but unsure whether or not it is safe or feasible? Take advantage of our FREE Cloud Migration Feasibility assessment!
Security and Compliance Review
The game has changed, are you prepared? With this FREE initial assessment, we’ll determine your security posture and provide recommendations.
A SIMPLE DATA RECOVERY SOLUTION? A MANAGED CLOUD RECOVERY PLAN!
Migrating to the cloud can reduce failures significantly and should be a part of your existing Disaster Recovery Strategy. Here are just a few ways using the cloud and all it offers helps your business become more secure, productive, and worry-free.
Get Back to Business Faster
Reduce risks of disaster due to failures or data loss with backups and storage in the cloud
- Unplanned downtime costs between $926 to $17,244 per minute
- Hardware failure is the leading cause of all unplanned downtime, and power outages account for 35% of unexpected downtime
- 12% of companies can’t recover data once it has been lost and recovery efforts eat up 25% of staff time when they occur
- The cost and time waste put towards recovering lost data makes a Data Recovery plan well worth the investment
Protect Against Breaches and Attacks
Reduce risks of breach and virus infection with built-in cloud security
- Identify which activities or requirements should be tracked
- Implement tracking and on-going assessment of compliance against regulatory requirements
- Provide actionable insights and step-by-step guidance to help improve your data protection capabilities
- Help you understand and use all the functionality included to simplify and streamline compliance
Manage Your Recovery
InsITe provides a fully-managed cloud based recovery solution on a secure, world-class platform
- If disaster strikes, we’ll connect your data to your back-up infrastructure and recover your network and applications as part of our cloud recovery solutions.
- With InsITe, you can customizeapproach to recovery by determining which processes you would prefer to handle yourself and which you would like us to manage – up to 100% – backed by our trusted service